Reporting directly to the Head of Acquisition, in the Marketing Revenue Team of Cheerz, your role will consist on driving the digital influence for Spain. The main perspective of this position is a daily performance & acquisition of new customers.
Since 2 years and a half, Influence is a strategic way of acquisition for Cheerz. We are making micro-influence (on instagram mostly), punctual activations with celebrities or huge influencers (via instagram stories, youtube & snapchat).
Your main missions will consist on :
• Driving the annual influence plan with seasons highlights (Valentines day, Mother's day, Back to school, Christmas...)
• Handling a monthly budget and optimizing it, always with CAC and acquisition in mind.
• Producing monthly reportings of invest budget, sales revenue, CAC, and operations done
• Handling influencers agencies et negotiating activations every month in collaboration with them
• Writing post briefs for payed Influencers
• Analyzing performance (sales) of payed influencers and making a selection of influencers to re-activate in every season highlight according to their successes.
• Handling a lot of partnerships with micro-influencers directly, or via our micro-influencers platform.
• Negotiating blogs articles with integration of targeted blacklinks in order to increase Cheerz Website SEO on Google.
• Keeping an eye on influencers actuality in order to propose relevant partnerships (photos after a wedding, a birth, holidays return...)
• Leading a loyalty program for our best influencers (brand ambassadors) with dedicated actions, or brand event invitations.